Windover Farms

Application Forms

Windover Farms - Application Policy

Windover Farms - Application Forms
  • Existing Home Construction Application
    Need to put an addition onto your home or add a detached garage. Please fill this form out completely before submission.
  • Fence Application  
    Want to put a fence around your property? Here's the form you need.
  • Florida Friendly Application 

    When you need to submit a detailed planting/landscape plan that meets the Florida Friendly guidelines

  • New Construction Application 
    So you finally decided to build on your property, this is the form that your builder will need to fill out for approval of your plans. Remember they need to comply with our Deed Restrictions.
  • Paint Driveway Application
    Planning on painting your driveway. Submit this form to the ARC for approval prior to painting.
  • Pavilion Rental 
    To reserve the Windover Farms Pavilion for a private function
  • Play Structure Application
    To erect a Play set or Swing set in your rear yard
  • Pool Application
    Want to put in a Swimming Pool? You need to submit this application to the ARC for approval.
  • Renter Approval Form
    Having trouble selling your house and decided to rent it out. Did you know that the Board needs to approve the tenant in advance?Here is the form you need to get Board approval.
  • Re-Paint House Form
    Planning on re-painting your home. This is the form you need to submit to the ARC for approval.
  • Replace Roof Form
    Need to replace the roof on your home and/or want to change the color. Please use this form to request approval from the ARC. 
  • Topography Change Form 
    Need to change the landscape or topography of your yard 
  • Tree Removal Form
    Need to have a hardwood or pine tree removed from your property? Submit this form to get approval by the ARC.

Please note that Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view these newsletter files. You can download it for free at the Adobe website.


Website Builder